Friday, September 10, 2010

Last chance for Wipeout Canada?

I just got an email in my inbox saying this:

Disappointed that you didn’t get the call to compete in Wipeout Canada? MOTRIN® and Wipeout Canada are teaming up to give previous applicants one last chance to be cast AND COMPETE TO WIN THE FINAL SPOT FOR WIPEOUT CANADA! For five days only, the casting call will reopen for those who previously applied.

Answer the casting call
:

All you have to do is share your favourite wipeout caught on camera. Go to http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/55534 and upload your video. ENTRIES WILL BE OPEN FOR SUBMISSION from September 10th (9 am ET) – September 14th (11:59 pm ET). Then, invite your friends to vote for you at www.facebook.com/wipeoutcanada from September 15th – 22nd. A panel of judges will select the top 10, from the 20 entries with the most votes; those selected will compete in a Wipeout-style challenge in Toronto on October 16 for the final spot in Wipeout Canada!

So I uploaded a video of me wiping out.



Voting starts September 15, 2010 at http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/55534/voteable_entries/8198534?ref=mf so view my video and vote for me if you want to potentially see me on TV and make a fool of myself, provided that I make it to the "tryouts" in Toronto first.

No comments: